FALCON HOMES regards the promotion of health, safety and welfare as a key business driver and an integral part of the company’s business goals and have therefore allocated adequate resources to support the objectives of this policy.
Committed to Health and Safety
The company acknowledges the requirements of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007, and understands its legal obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, and any other related health and safety legislation.
In response to its legal obligations FALCON HOMES has structured its policy arrangements to ensure that high standards in health and safety are achieved whilst complying with all relevant statutes and standards. (See the H&S Policy)
To manage and comply with Health and Safety legislation we have a dedicated member of staff to enable our on-site staff to have up to date information and to receive relevant training for specific tasks.
Falcon Homes is committed to achieving standards of excellence in the provision of products and services to its customers.
To meet this commitment, the company has a documented Quality Management System, which requires quality objectives to be set and performances measured, in order to maintain and continually improve its effectiveness. (See the Quality Policy PDF)
The company aims to benefit its customers and stakeholders by:
- Always focusing on, and working on a partnership basis with its customers.
- Maintaining fast and effective communications.
- Encouraging teamwork and empowerment amongst its workforce.
The company recognises that skilled, motivated and trained staffs are the key to its success in delivering excellence to its customers.
FALCON HOMES is committed to the protection of the environment and promotion of sustainable development.
- We endeavour to minimise the environmental impact of our business Activities and to influence those we work with to bring about positive environmental benefit at both a local and a global level. (See the environmental policy statement PDF)
- We are registered with the Environment Agency to carry waste – certificate number: 038199.